The face you show to the rest of the world gives us a sense of who you are, and how well you care for yourself. It’s important that you take pride in your body, and your face. A facelift can return you to a feeling of youthful vitality and spirit. Dr. Andres performs some of the best facelifts Phoenix has to offer. His precision and attention to detail make him one of the top plastic surgeons in Scottsdale. Indulge yourself with a facelift and regain that look and feel of youth and beauty.
Throughout your life, the skin on one’s face can become thinner and lose its elasticity. The soft-tissue in one’s face gives way to the pull of gravity and droops after time. Your cheeks may lose some of their natural volume and appear hollowed out. Even the bones in one’s face can fluctuate and lose some of their density.
Dr. Andres has the skill to ensure that every facelift looks natural, as opposed to some that wind up looking “overdone”.
Benefits of a facelift
There are a number of reasons to have a facelift. One’s face experiences lots of changes, such as weight fluctuation, sun damage along with the natural process of growing older. A facelift can help restore volume and reinforce contour to your face, resulting in the appearance of shedding 5 to 10 years from your visage. Listed below are a few reasons why one might choose to have a facelift:
- Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, for a tighter, glowing look
- UPgrade to a more current, advanced type of implant; especially if original implant was performed more than 10 years back
- Developed scar tissue, such as capsular contracture
- Lift sagging skin and tissue
- Restore lost volume, tone, and revive one’s contour
- Regain a more youthful aspect, while subtly enhancing your natural features
about the procedure
Just as with any surgical procedure for physical or facial enhancement, your facelift will be exclusively customized to your features. Dr. Andres will work with you, to come up with a surgical plan, which will produce the most desirable results. Dr. Andres strives to administer some of the best facelifts Phoenix has to show for. Below is a list of methods that can be used for a facelift procedure:
- A complete facelift, which refreshes the lower two-thirds of one’s face.
- A minimal scar facelift (also known as a mini facelift), which focuses specifically on early signs of aging in the lower region of the face and neck, by employing shorter incisions with less skin removal, resulting in fewer scars and shorter downtime.
- Fat grafting and injectable fillers help to compensate for loss of volume in the cheek and temple areas.
- Liposculpture rids the jaw line, as well as the area underneath the chin of any non-essential fat.
- Cheek implants restore those rounded, apples of the cheeks for a youthful appearance.
After your facelift surgery, you shall be able to return home, with the treated areas properly bandaged, so as to promote proper healing. Any pain you experience is completely normal and is usually somewhat minimal. Keeping your head elevated for the first 24 hours can help with any swelling. Sleeping with a few extra pillows behind your head can be very helpful. Generally, most patients are able to return to their day-to-day activities within a few weeks, once the swelling and bruising has calmed down.
If you’re not quite ready for surgery, there are a number of non-surgical treatments available to you. You may want to consider Botox or Juvederm. In order to determine which treatment is right for you, and will most aptly reach your goals, it is suggested you schedule a consultation with Dr. Andres.
During your consultation
During your consultation, Dr. Andres will go over exactly what it is you’re hoping to achieve through facial rejuvenation. At this time, it is a good idea to bring any questions or concerns you have to Dr. Andres’ attention, so that he may appropriately address them. It is important that you feel completely sound and confident in your decision. If you’re interested in further discussing your options for a facelift in Phoenix, you can request a consultation online. Or if you’d rather, you are more than welcome to contact the office directly to schedule your appointment.Schedule a Consultation